Welcome to Room 7 Mrs. Stevens!



 Introduction Letter from our Winter Intern

Dear Parents/Guardians,

My name is Molly Stevens and I will be helping Ms. Smith and Ms. Sanchez as their student intern this winter (Jan. 8-Apr. 20, 2018). I am so very excited to be in your child’s classroom and I know we will all have a wonderful time! I can’t wait to get to know your child more. I’d also like to share a little about myself. I am currently a senior at the University of Michigan-Dearborn and will be graduating this August with my Bachelor’s Degree in Education.
          I have also been working for the past 3 years at the ECEC, so many of you already know me as Ms. Molly. I am also a mother of 3 young children. Some of my hobbies include reading, ice skating, horseback riding, and spending time with my family!
          I’m really looking forward to doing a lot of fun learning activities with your child this semester! I truly hope your child has as much fun with me as I hope to have with them! Thank you so much and please let me know if you have any questions or concerns throughout the semester.

Thanks Again,
Molly Stevens

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mrs. Stevens' Is Bringing the Energy into Classroom 7

Make Earth Day Everyday